Saturday, March 27, 2010

To You, With Love!

"WEINDUBAI Love going places, Love dining in style, Love indulging in exotic desserts, Love our beautiful children and simply Love blogging!I am dedicating this Post to my Partner in Blog, Neelam. We were made in laws by the law but we became best pals by choice!

INDUBAI WE recognized the similarities in our thoughts, taste, our favourite occupation, preferences etc as well as the similarities in our respective soul-mates!:)Every blog here need little -to- no words for their description as the pictures themselves speak volumes.

"Fun" was re-defined when You(Neel Bhabhi), Bhai!, Zara, Ridu, Pectu and I set our hearts to it. Getting ready to leave for some beautiful location, sitting inside the "handsome" Hummer, singing along with the kids, the "rhyming" games, the share of jokes, late nights, chumpi and the Mmmmmm dessert, laughters and giggles, all of it made me believe that life is full of small yet sweet moments! These are moments I will cherish for a long time.

Duabi is The place for vacation but staying with You and Bhai I realized that for any vaction to be great you need The people around you. You are just that!

Its time I confess: I Love You Bhabhi!

I am not missing you, because I just CANNOT miss your presence..................you are here bloggin' with me! :)

Adieu!"

-Saima.

1 comment: